Are Your Weight Loss Pills Dangerous or Fake?
Weight loss pills can play an instrumental role in weight loss. That being said, you must choose the right type of weight loss pill, with healthy, natural ingredients, for the best results. Furthermore, you must beware of fake weight loss pills, many of which are have banned or dangerous ingredients lurking within. After all, these pills aren’t just a waste of money, they can compromise your health as well.
In this article we discuss the danger of fake weight loss pills, why fake diet pills are useless, and a healthier alternative.
3 common dangers of fake weight loss pills
Virtually all fake weight loss pills are unregulated, meaning that there’s no telling what manufacturers have put into them to produce the desired results. As you can imagine, this makes many dangerous, whether for health-related reasons or others.
The three most common dangers of fake weight loss pills are:
- Dangerous ingredients – as mentioned above, one of the most common issues with fake diet pills is the dangerous ingredients – such as ephedra and sibutramine – along with the side effects they can cause. Fake diet pills can pose a host of health-related risks, from nausea and headaches to permanent cardiovascular complications. For some, unsavory diet pill ingredients may even cause death.
- You don’t know what you’re putting into your body – at a basic level, the most pressing problem with fake weight loss pills is that you don’t know what you’re putting into your body. There are no regulations which fake pill manufacturers must follow, nor do they have any accountability to those who buy their products. You’re putting your trust in unregulated companies which sell their products for profit with no accountability to their customers.
- Wasted money – though wasted money pales in comparison to the threat of dangerous ingredients, it’s an important consideration nonetheless. Fake diet pills don’t always cost less than their market counterparts. Moreover, because they’re unregulated, they come with no guarantees, clinical or otherwise, that they’ll work.
With dangerous ingredients, potentially deadly side effects, and the risk of both wasted money and the unknown chemicals you’re putting into your body, it should come as no surprise that fake weight loss pills are dangerous. But do you understand why they’re useless?
Fake weight loss pills are useless
The answer to why fake weight loss pills are useless is in the name: They’re fake! And if they’re fake, they’re not going to produce the results you’re looking for. Or even if they do, you’re achieving these results from the unhealthy ingredients mentioned above.
There are other reasons why fake weight loss pills are useless, some of which include:
- The claims are too good to be true because they are – fake weight loss pills are usually those that come with the most extravagant claims. These are the types of pills that you see featured on infomercials late at night, that promise you’ll achieve your goal weight in an unrealistic time frame or achieve your goals quickly and with little to no effort. No pill can do this, so why pay money for a pill that promises it can?
- They’re counterproductive to your goals – if your goal is to get healthier and sustain healthy, long-term weight loss, a fake diet pill is not the answer you’re looking for. In fact, fake diet pills may stop your weight loss due to their potentially dangerous side effects.
- They’re essentially placebos for actual weight loss – if you had to choose between a mystery diet pill supported only by aggrandized claims or a diet pill backed by clinical studies and safety testing, which would you choose? Virtually every smart dieter would choose the clinically tested pills because they know they’re paying for a product that works rather than what might be nothing better than a placebo.
As you can imagine, there are countless other reasons why fake diet pills are useless. However, knowing just those above should be a good indication of why you should steer clear. Read on to learn what you should take instead!
So, what should you take instead?
Clinically proven weight loss supplements, made from natural, recognizable ingredients, are the perfect complement to your weight loss. Though they may work slowly, you know you aren’t risking dangerous side effects or death for the sake of expedited weight loss.
PhenQ is a natural, comprehensive weight loss supplement that works with your body’s own processes to produce predictable, sustained weight loss. Just some of the natural ingredients include:
- Capsimax powder – a powerful blend of capsicum, caffeine, and vitamin B3, or niacin.
- Calcium carbonate – this is all-natural calcium!
- Chromium picolinate – chromium picolinate is a natural mineral found in many vegetables, whole grains, and meat.
- Caffeine – the same caffeine you drink in your coffee or tea!
- Nopal – nopal is part of a cactus, and is rich in fiber and amino acids.
- L-Carnitine furmarate – this is a naturally occurring amino acid found in red meats, nuts, and vegetables.
The best part is that PhenQ and other clinically tested weight loss supplements are regulated and approved for consumption. This means you can take it with confidence, knowing that you’re working with your body rather than against it in your weight loss efforts.
Furthermore, PhenQ can be purchased online because doing so guarantees product authenticity. This is a stark contrast from purchasing diet pills from random sellers on major ecommerce sites, not knowing where they’re coming from or what they’re made of.
Remember, if you don’t know where your weight loss supplement is coming from, chances are you don’t want it!
Where are your diet pills from?
If you aren’t sure, or you can’t identify the manufacturer, it’s time you made a switch! Fake diet pills aren’t just useless, they’re dangerous, and could cause death depending on the ingredients.
Choose a natural, clinically backed diet pill when you want to lose weight and get closer to your goal weight every day!